Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Progress

Finally last weekend I decided to put it all together. I had to move all of the furniture in the family room into the hallway or along the east wall. Then I pulled the train table out into the open so I could turn it for easy access to all sides. Off and on over the next 2 days I rallied any help I could find and we added the 2nd level. It is not straight, it is not in alignment, it is not level, it is just tacked together so I could put the family room back in order and work on the project during the winter. It was nice to see some progress.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Wow! I'm the first one to Post a Comment with this entry. I am impressed with your progress. It looks so cool. I can hardly wait to see it in person.

Really it does look cool. I did listen to the horns from your site and am trying to figure out how to use them to get the kids up in the morning. I just need a bit more cable to get to the bedrooms. Anyway, nice job Wood!!

KJ said...

Ooooooo......pretty.

Anonymous said...

I agree, nice job. Am anxious to see it all together and running.

Laurel said...

Wow!! I'm amazed at your dedication! I don't think I have the patience you do -- by now, I would have headed to Wal-mart for the Bob-the-Builder train set in a box!! Nice job!!