Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grandma Shirley / Uncle Sean




I just couldn't bring myself to say "Kaitlyn had a baby" in the title. One of Kaitlyn's projects for her child development class is "Baby Think It Over". Kaitlyn received this VERY realistic baby Friday around 11 a.m. and will have it until Monday around 11 a.m. See her blog for all the details. Let's just say I refer to it as "Baby Cries a Lot". Did any of us get a good night's sleep?! Even the dog is having issues with the noise. I was "feeding" the electronic crying, eating, farting machine and accidentally let her head flop back while I was reaching for my food - hey, the sitter needs to eat too. Apparently, in addition to all the noise that followed, Kaitlyn will get a deduction of a few points for that mishap. Lesson #2 screen your sitters before hiring them. Just in case you are wondering, lesson #1 is no boys until you are 30.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Shirley?? Where is Grandpa Troy? Now I understand you are getting docked for being a poor babysitter but you should still get your picture on the blog. Normally the sitter doesn't get to eat until the baby is happy. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a picture of both grandma Shirley and Grandpa Troy!! Uncle Sean should also be included and the new mommy, Kaitlyn.

KJ said...

She kind of looks like you Troy...In an eating, farting machine kind of way.