Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Same Box - New Paint

Below is the remodeled product. New paint, new hinges, new fabric, and new wheels. In addition, I added handles (it now looks like a coffin) and chains to keep the lid from flopping back and bending the hinges. It is even comfortable enough for the local alley cat.
I got to thinking. If I was 8 when this was built, and I remodeled it again after the same number of years, Sean will be 47 and I will be.....old. Of course by then, 76 won't seem old.

2 comments:

KJ said...

Hey, looks good. Now Kaitlyn & Sean will have some place to store their 'valuables', just like you did.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Troy. Some day one of your grandchildren might have to re-do it again for their goodies. Knowing Kaitlyn and Sean they will say they don't want it. Good job!!