Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Saturday, August 16, 2008



I built this table during our staycation. We have a new rustic picture and needed a table to match. Shirley just got a cream can from her parents that fits perfectly on the bottom shelf. Almost as if it were built for it....almost.














This is a closer view to you can see the fine craftsmanship. Orders are being taken at my other website http://www.itwouldhavebeencheaperandeasiertojustbuyone.com/

6 comments:

KJ said...

Nice job on the table. You are a talented boy.

Anonymous said...

Great job Troy. Now, if I need something built I know just the person to call.

Laurel said...

Nice craftsmanship! Do you do large-scale projects? I'm in the market for a garage...

Anonymous said...

Troy - I have to appologize, I always thought Ty was the funny one.. My wife and I really enjoy the comedy!! By the way, that website isn't quite right - it is www.itwouldhavebeeneasierandcheapertobuyitonline.com/mywifewouldn'thavenaggedmehowmuchIspent_andhowmuchtimeittook.net.. Been there done that!!!
From a friend of Krisy and Jeff's - I'll remain anonymous for now..

Anonymous said...

I am new at commenting on blogs - from anonymous previous post.. My website didn't come through all the way - it is www.itwouldhavebeeneasierandcheapertobuyitonline
/andmywifewouldn'thavenaggedmeonhowmuchitcost
/orhowmuchtimeittookme.net
Anyway, sorry, new at this.. Anonymous friend of woofus and KJ.

Anonymous said...

I am sure there is a website for those that need help such as www.howtomakethingsinfiveeasysteps/thereforenonaggingneeded.net