Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Your vote matters

We are having a dilemma here at the DeWitz household. Before we left on vacation, I gave myself a buzz cut. While on vacation, parts of my face didn't see a razor. The first picture is how my mother would like to see me - with long hair. The second is after my "do it yourself" buzz cut. The third is from after we got back from vacation.

Your vote does matter. Which do you prefer? The majority rules the razor on this one.

Last minute announcement - #1 dropped out of the race.











10 comments:

KJ said...

I would have voted for #1 but I guess he dropped out, so never mind.
In #2, you look like a crabby old bitch.
I guess I'll go with #3. But may I suggest you invest in some Grecian Beard Comb-In?

Anonymous said...

option 4...definitely option 4

Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally go with #3!

~~Merrilee

mom said...

Well thanks for the laugh. #1 made me laugh but so glad that dropped out of the race. Now how do I vote when I prefer longer hair on top of the head. I do vote for #3 as at least you have more hair on your head.

Laurel said...

I would have to go with option #3. Wow, those pictures are close!!

Anonymous said...

I will have to go with #3. I like the comment from KJ.

Anonymous said...

Our group votes for #1 or #4, both 2 and 3 look like grumpy old Garth Brooks. #3 is on top with the #1 hair.

Ty's Crew

Anonymous said...

I almost fell off my chair laughing and I am still giggling! Go for #1 Troy!! You will have more attention than you could possibly imagine. Although, I do think you might have a look alike in the Tappen area. hmmmmm

Cuz ;)

Laurel said...

I just realized who #1 looks like as I was reading a book to Brittin -- Grover's Mommy!! You could start a trend...

mom said...

Troy, your grandmother asked, "Do they let him go to work looking like that?" Thought you should know her vote.