Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finished Painting !!!!

We finally finished the kids' rooms. Sean's was little boy blue and is not teenager brown and red. Kaitlyn's was "sea foam" green and is now Disney orange and pink. One thing remains constant...the cleanliness of the rooms. No, there isn't garbage strewn about. But just about everything else.


















































3 comments:

mom said...

I like the colors and hope the kids are happy with their selections. Good job all of you.

KJ said...

Hey, it looks great! Nice job everyone!
In my head "Oh my God, I'm so glad I didn't get sucked into helping them paint those rooms again..."

Laurel said...

Nicely done!! Love the color choices, by the way! When we start painting the kid's rooms we'll give you two a call for advice!