Troy's Blog

My photo
I'm just a typical Dad. I have a good wife of 20+ years and 2 good kids. All 3, at times, contribute to my hair graying or falling out.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Handkerchief and Some X-Mas Pictures from Our House

There are times, lots of times, that Kaitlyn buys something to wear and I tell her "I have handkerchiefs that have more material than that.....and for 1/10 the price". However, once she puts the new top or shorts on AND THEN puts sweat pants, a sweatshirt, coveralls, and a coat on, everything is appropriately covered.

Sean just got his new swim suit. It is called a "Jammer". (I had to ask and look it up) http://www.speedousa.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=jammer&origkw=jammer&sr=1
Now I can honestly say "I have handkerchiefs that......" This thing is 8" wide and 12" long. Sean is really skinny but I can't imagine how he gets into these. Not to mention a whole list of other questions that come to mind. AND - they wear these for hours.





For the Christmas season, Kaitlyn and her friend Chelsey dyed Scooby's tail pink. It has faded now but was pretty vivid earlier. Being a male dog, this did cause him some issues. He had another "sugar" incident the other day. For those that don't know, I will spare you the details unless you ask for them.

For x-mas the kids got a Wii (in July) and new cell phones the first part of December. So when x-mas did arrive, under our tree it looked like the Grinch had come and gone, taking everything with him.........it was bare.



No, our house is not so cold that we need all the blankets that are on the couch. Jeff was coming to visit and we wanted to make him feel at home....so we shut the furnace off.

3 comments:

KJ said...

Someone PLEASE ask the details of Scooby's sugar incident!! You won't regret it, it is a belly laugh kind of story! Maybe Troy will even produce a "how-to" video.

Laurel said...

ok - I've got to ask...give me the details of the sugar story!!!

Anonymous said...

whatEVER!!! our house is that cold!! is you look there is a blanket for each of us to use when we are upstairs.